Thursday 22 June 2017

CASEing the Catty - #CTC133 Love and Sympathy

Two posts in one day, but don't get used to it!  This time, I'm CASEing page 89. Notice the little tips throughout the catalogue? There are loads of them, go have a hunt and see how helpful they are to you.

I've chosen to use the daisy from Daisy Delight and the greeting from the same set. Very Vanilla and Copper look sooo good together.  I've based my layout on the card but chose to stay with the copper theme, and used the layering squares to cut the scallops from Copper Foil for my mat.  I raised the greeting and popped some Copper metallic thread behind.  So effective, and yet so simple.  One little tip, as the daisy image needs to be stamped twice, if you stamp into the Versamark and then into an ink pad, you can see where the image is to line up the next stamp - ask me how I know it can be very hard to see versamark before the embossing powder is added!!


Below is a photo with a light turned on to show how the embossing and copper really pop


No comments:

Post a Comment